Becoming a member of the Association for Robots in Architecture grants you various benefits:
- Free use of KUKA|prc for research and teaching
- Personal support and adjustments to KUKA|prc to optimize it for your setup
- Reduced conference fee for the Rob|Arch 2014 conference
- Access and support from other members, e.g. robot technicians
- Exposure of your projects at www.robotsinarchitecture.org
- Access to exclusive components that are not available in the evaluation version
If you want to join Robots in Architecture, please fill in the form and we will get in touch. The current membership fee is 350€ yearly, reduced student memberships are available.
To submit the membership fee, please use a bank transfer to “Association for Robots in Architecture”, IBAN AT 053200000010396356, BIC RLNWATWW or get in touch for alternative payment methods.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Please fill in this form if you want to become a member of the Association for Robots in Architecture and we will get in touch with you!